NATIONAL YOUTH AWARENESS FORUM-SIERRA LEONE
346E BAIBUREH ROAD, CALABA TOWN, FREETOWN
Procurement of two Toyota Land cruisers vehicles
National Youth Awareness Forum (NYAF) is a National Non-Governmental Organisation operating in Sierra Leone since 2001. As an organisation, we believe that the quality of the education system does not exceed the quality of the teachers that deliver the content. For this reason, building teachers’ capacity for quality classroom instruction and students’ learning outcomes are what define our work.
National Youth Awareness Forum Sierra Leone (http://www.nyafsl1.org), in collaboration with Kizazi (https://www.kizazi.org/), has received funds from the Education Outcome Funds (EOF) for the implementation of the Sierra Leone Education Innovation Challenge (SLEIC) Project in Bonthe, Moyamba and Pujehun districts; and has allocated funds for the procurement of two vehicles.
NYAF now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders who can demonstrate technical and financial capabilities for the procurement of two Toyota Land cruisers vehicles (4WD) to be delivered at 346E Baibureh Road, Calaba town Freetown, for a delivery period of 4 weeks.
All bids must be accompanied by:
- A valid Business registration certificate
- A valid tax clearance certificate.
- A valid NASSIT clearance certificate.
- A valid City Council clearance certificate
- Evidence of Similar Supplies for the past 3 years
- Business Profile of the Bidder/Supplier
- Original Brochure/ Technical Literature of the Items to be supplied
- All bids shall be in English and delivered to the address below on or before 9th August 2022, at 12:00 GMT OR by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
345E Baibureh Road, Calaba town,
Freetown, Sierra Leone, West Africa.
- Late submissions will be rejected.